I have decided to begin a new blog focused on weight loss and my life.
My big goals this year:
- 1) Lose 80 pounds, 6.6 pounds a month
- 2) Run a couple 5k’s and at least one 10k.
- 3) Register for a the Disney Princess half marathon for February 2013.
My smaller, short term goals:
- 1) Lose 19 pounds by 2/14.
- 2) Be smaller and fit easier in my plane seat for our vacation in March!
- 3) Stick to my eating plan
- 4) 45-60 minutes of exercise 5-6 days a week.
- 5) Stick to running plan.
I wanted to try this recipe: Crispy Chicken.. However, since I didn’t have a sous vide or did the prep, I just took the chicken drumsticks, put some coriander, cumin, black pepper, sea salt and turmeric, pan browned them in coconut oil, then baked in the oven for 25ish minutes.
It was delicious!
- B: scrambled eggs
- L: leftover 5oz sirloin, butternut squash, broccoli and roasted carrots
- S: .3 florida avocado and cherry tomatoes, strawberries and mango
- D: 2 chicken legs, broccoli and walnuts.
Today’s calories: 1353 and rest day.